Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What are we up to?

Well over the last couple of days I have been working on Christmas things and getting ready.

But today I started thinking about our next generation of FTC rockets. I know some people have been wondering what other projects we are going to be working on over the winter break. For right now i haven't gotten too far on the new design. It will only be a little different in how it is made that will make a big difference I think. Of course more pressure is always one for the top priorities to consider.

I wanted to start the design so I could build some test vessels over the winter. And also in case we have some catastrophic failure of A-1000FR, then we can get a new rocket ready quickly.

I also found a compressor that is only $160 that does some good pressure and has a lot of volume.

No comments: